Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Role of Religion in Improving Life in the Here and Now


Many years ago, before I became a Scientologist, I was convinced that a true spiritual path would provide not only enlightenment and increased awareness but would help one overcome those things that caused the being to suffer this lifetime. I was pretty sure that people lived more than one lifetime, and that what one did in an earlier life could have an affect on one in the here and now.

When I found out that Scientology not only believed this too, but that it wasn't even a "belief" but a technology that was invariable and could break through the amnesia of who one was before, I was sold!

And that was only the beginning of what I got out of Scientology!

And, by the way, just as I suspects, if you live a decent life now, you can overcome what you may have done before, and set yourself up for a much brighter futurel.

No comments: